Saturday, January 7, 2012

Waiting for Jameson Avery....

    Four years ago tonight, Anthony and I tried to go to bed early since we'd be rising early for my induction at the hospital at 6:00 am. It didn't do any good. Dreamland was a hard place to reach that night for us. We laid in bed chatting excitedly. I'd occasionally jump up with my 41 week pregnant belly to check the hospital bags and add some thing else to them. We were all smiles, and it took a lot of sheep counting that night before we drifted off......dreaming of and anxiously awaiting the day we'd become parents! : )

7 comments:

  1. He was well worth waiting for! What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jameson is so precious.... Zachery had the same cute little outfit!!! They get big too fast .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, look at how adorable he was... I can't believe he was such a big boy!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :)We have his Father to blame for that part! He has doomed me to have big babies. lol :)

      Delete
    2. Well I've had three 8lbers and that's enough! I don't know how Jackie had a 10lber... No thank you!

      Delete
    3. Well, technically I had 4 8lbers, since Law was 7 14.5 LOL!

      Delete