Friday, January 13, 2012

Look out, Blog!

Today I'm exiting the facebook world that I've grown to love so dearly. It's been a big part of my life for the past 2 and a half years. I'm not sure how the next few days or weeks will be for me. I am sure I'll experience some withdrawal symptoms. (It's kind of like taking the morning newspaper and coffee away from an old man, ya know? lol) I just wanted to warn my followers (all 5 of you) that there may be daily or hourly posts from a very lonely girl on this blog. I need you to comment on them all, even if you don't want to and even if you don't know what to say. I need some support here. ( Ha Ha! :) 

Jameson's 4th birthday pictures are coming soon! 
Michelle


11 comments:

  1. You go girl....I will follow your blog and follow closely!
    Love u!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the support, ya'll! :)
    Why the resentment, Pop? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still up and checking again........

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! I'll be attempting to follow you on here!!!! We'll miss you on facebook... Oh and old women drink coffee too... Haha

      Delete
    2. YAY! :) hee hee! You do love your coffee! (but you are NOT old)

      Delete
  4. I keep checking.....no new updates. You HAVE to have something going on over your way....new toenail clippers or SOMETHING!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck!! I missed it at first but I feel like I had so much more time! I will be checking for blog updates!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Tiffy! I feel the same way already- lots more time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great choice Michelle...I don't miss FB~ Keep the blog going!!

    ReplyDelete