Wednesday, January 18, 2012

It isn't too early to "party surf" the web!

 

I found this last year and loved it. (But then, I've always loved monkeys and sock monkeys are way adorable:) I found some tutorials on how to make them online and I've considered trying to make one for Landon before his birthday! The website that sells this party stuff even has a red sock monkey shirt for the birthday child for $9.99 which I thought was pretty reasonable. I love the red and brown! I know it isn't until April, but I wanted to show you the theme I want for Landon's 2nd birthday. :)
4 1/2 month old chunky monkey! August 2010


5 comments:

  1. I love sock monkeys, just too adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks...I can't wait! I found a old picture I had to add to it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! And I want bradleysgirl10 to start commenting on my blog! I know she reads it!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing cuter than a sock monkey....except the soon to be birthday boy!

    ReplyDelete