Monday, January 23, 2012

When?

I'm finding little clips like this one on my computer and I'm thankful I chose to capture them. For time passes all too quickly and before you know it, your gurgling, chubby baby becomes a talking and active toddler. When Jameson reached that stage, we gave into a tiny bit of "baby fever" and Landon Timothy is the wonderful result. Now that Landon is past that stage, I get hit again occasionally with a tiny bit of that "fever"........ but it's much harder to give in this time around! So for now, we dream of "Young'n #3" (son or daughter it be;) and discuss the question of "When." (Since dreaming is much easier than committing and I'm not sure we're ready for another wonderful result just yet! Hee Hee:)


 

9 comments:

  1. When? If you ask Jameson, he would take a new baby to hold TODAY! If you ask Landon....he might have to think about it a while. He would have to share that special lady's lap....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very true! He's a tad bit of a Mama's boy so I'm sure he would say "NO!" LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When? I vote RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahaha.... well, I was pregnant for like 8 years straight (Ha, not really, but almost) and I think the best gap is between Lawsen and Avalon, because he was much older than some of the other kiddo's when I was pregnant. So not having to lug him around was a plus, and the potty training thing was already down, so that helped.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have them close...when the baby reaches 3 a whole new phase of motherhood sets in.

    Go ahead!!
    And I hope it is a girl. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree! We'll see if God does. lol! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Go for it!!! Have 'em while you're young... It gets harder the older you get! I wish I could have video taped Moriah more when she was young! I did an audio one time of her when she was about 6 or 7 months old, not even talking yet, and she jabbered something that sounded JUST LIKE she was saying "I'm a butterball!" If I get the chance, I will upload it! You will see what I mean! It sounds like that was what she said! Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww! You should! I cherish every video clip and tape we have....they change so quickly.

    ReplyDelete