Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Naked Cowboy

Howdy Ya'll!

Yesterday evening I had a moment that screamed, "GET THE CAMERA!" We were getting ready for Church when it happened. (Brother Jimmy Deckard and his wife were out of town for the minister's conference and asked Anthony to preach their midweek service.) I had just bathed the boys and Anthony grabbed Landon up in his towel and proceeded to make him "fly" from the bathtub to their bedroom. (This has become a 'Daddy' thing both boys enjoy a lot!) Like a Daddy, he left him there naked and went about his own business. No diaper, just a nude toddler. I was trying to get the boys' outfits prepared as well as myself. The next thing I hear and see is little Landon clumping through the house wearing rubber boots. Only rubber boots. I ran for my camera, laughing all the way. I followed him around and this picture was snapped in their bedroom where he decided to add a cowboy hat to complete the look. I've always thought baby bottoms are adorable. (Come on, now! You Mommies know what I mean... How could I resist getting a few pictures of this over-the-top cute and hilarious moment?!) However, I am respecting Landon's privacy by posting an "edited" version of the picture for my followers' entertainment. ;)

Michelle

 



8 comments:

  1. Cutest cowboy I have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol - a moment he'll be proud of when he's 25 ;)
    Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am dying! That is beyond cuteness! Be sure to save that picture for his future bride!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ya'll! :) That's what I was thinking....It'd be a great one for graduation or wedding slide shows! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is hilarious! It was a "shock"! LOL!!! Not in a bad way, just totally unprepared! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete