Saturday, January 14, 2012

Jameson's 4th Birthday Party!

It's hard to believe we now have a 4 year old little boy! To say Jameson was excited about his birthday this year is an understatement. He anticipated his party for days, as well as that BIG number! He told every one we ran into that he was going to have a birthday and he'd be FOUR. One day he heard me say it was January and his reply was, "Oh, January?! Yay! I'm gonna be four!" He knew his birthday was the 8th and getting very close. We had his party on the 7th, Saturday night at Gatti's. It was a lot of fun for every one! The birthday boy ate a huge plate of spaghetti (a favorite food of his:) and lit up when we sang, "Happy Birthday" to him. He was super excited about his gifts and had to have his Buzz, Woody and their race car opened immediately. He was so into playing with them, he skipped eating cake and waited until we got home to sample a piece. He loves his new bedding set we gave to him. When I put it all on his bed that night, he crawled under the sheets and a contented grin came on his face while Anthony & I laughed. 

We are both dreading the upcoming check-up and FOUR shots! :( I mentioned it to Jameson a couple of times and he gets scared and denies it's going to happen. Honestly, I'd like to be in denial too. It makes me want to cry thinking about it. I have drafted Daddy to come along for this one, as I think it'll be the worst yet and I usually do all the "fun" shot appointments alone any way! Pray it goes okay.


I thought I'd write a few things about our little man at age 4. He's a peanut, only weighing 33 lb and still wearing size 3T pants. His favorite foods are spaghetti, pizza, rice, bacon, green beans, chicken and chicken nugget happy meals. 

He's very imaginative and really gets into play time. His favorite toys are Buzz & Woody, Rescue Heroes, (Nana bought him a bunch from the Sale:) his Leapster, (Mommy also got it from our favorite place for $12:) AND are you ready for this?.....My old Barbies! Ha Ha! He plays with "Rob and Chelle" quite a bit. They get married, they zoom around in their car (my old Barbie Jaguar) and have a time! He loves any kind of action figure. He makes them talk, fight, fly, you name it. 

He's a good big brother for the most part. He's very sweet and never fails to cheer me when I need it! The other day I was burdened about some thing and Jameson said "You'll see, Mom. It'll be okay. You'll see!" :) He also said some thing that floored me the other night. We're laying in bed listening to an Odyssey about a little boy getting a little sister when out of the blue, he told me he wanted me to get a baby in my belly and he wanted to "hold her." (He cupped his hands together while saying this) He asked me if I was ready to get a baby in my belly and go to the hospital! Ha Ha! It was so sweet but I told him we had a baby Landon and I wasn't sure if I was ready for that yet! 

 It's crazy to think that in less than three months, we'll be having another party for our "baby" who will be TWO! These boys are NOT listening to their Mother and growing entirely too fast! ;)

Enjoy the pictures! There are a lot of them - Sorry, I'm used to posting entire albums to facebook so it's hard for me to choose 2 or 3. :)

Michelle
PARTY TIME!
Cake :)
He was enjoying that spaghetti!
While we were singing to him..... :)
Birthday Boy after he blew out his candle!
Landon was enjoying his Aunt Lili's goofiness!
Landon absolutely loved riding the motorcycle with his Brad!
Check him out!
His first toddler bedding set :)
Enjoying his new toys!
We went to El Acapulco on his birthday!

 

4 comments: