Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas 2011 Pictures

The boys enjoying Santa's Wonderland at the Bass Pro Shop

 My 2 lil' sleepy heads

 Their stockings :)

 3 pretty gals ready to open gifts at Gramma's house!

 Mom & Dad

 Josh, Lil & Landon :)

 The boys love their train table Gramps & Gramma gave to them!

 Landon opening a gift from Aunt Sarah
 at Mom & Dad's house :)

 Andy & Landon having a good time together :)

 Lili's gown from us :)

 Mom's sweater :)

 My adorable slippers from Lili :)

 My awesome cookware from Dad & Mom :)

 The kids enjoy Dad's Ipad!

 The boys waiting for Daddy to get home so they could open presents Christmas Eve!

 Getting their stockings!

 Opening gifts.....

 Our handsome men ready for Church Christmas morning!

 Christmas grub :)

 My gift from Anthony :)

 Opening his huge gift with a puzzled expression! (a new suit and shoes:)

 The boys with their gifts from Aunt Shelly :)

 Shelly looking at her Shutterfly book of Pam


6 comments:

  1. Love the pictures! What's that on Grampas head in the pic of the girls?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha Ha! It's a stuffed animal sitting on the back of the couch. Looks pretty funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the pictures are wonderful......except the lady in the fifth picture that looks AWFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHATEVER! Don't you be insulting my MAMA, woman!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey!!!! I got the same cookware set for my wedding anniversary! Love it! Especially the tall narrow pan! Love it! I like your blog! Looks nice!!! I just started mine, so it's really boring! Haven't loaded pics on it yet! Good luck! I'm thinking of getting off FB myself! Tired of it! LOL! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh cool! Yes, I love that pan too. I think it's my favorite already! :) Thanks! I like yours too....you need to add a picture of that beautiful little girl! :)I miss fb but I have a lot more time on my hands to do more important things now. Love ya too!

    ReplyDelete