Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Western Night!

Recently, a friend informed me that Chik-Fil-A was having a "Western Night" and kids dressed accordingly would receive 3 free chicken strips. I took her up on it and dressed my boys in their best western attire. After visiting a friend and her new born baby girl, we headed over to Chik-Fil-A. Although we got there late and missed the cow and games, we still got our free chicken strips and the boys seriously had an absolute blast. They could hardly wait to finish eating so they could go play. Because it was so late, they were the only kids there. They discovered the fun of these places for the first time! I think they are a little intimidated of the usual loud, bustling atmosphere at play places as well as the bigger kids. They completely owned the place this time, and I had a ball watching them while taking pictures of the fun! Afterwards, they picked out a toy from the Dollar Tree. It was such a fun night with my boys! I want to say thanks to Angie (and sorry to Angela...I'll be sure to text the info along next time since I didn't do so well this time around! lol:)
                                 My cowboys all saddled up for some chicken and fun!

Looks like he got the drop on his little brother! 


  Hats off for some fun! This is one of the many ways they came down the slide together!
(Sorry Jameson's eye looks funky.)


Just look at that smile! It says it all!


I can't stop smiling when I look at these! These little outlaws have completely stolen my heart!


 Yes, I'm aware that my children are gorgeous. (Hee Hee Hee!)




Such a fun night!


 Cowboy turned into homeboy! LOL! 
 (I couldn't resist posting this one too!)





6 comments:

  1. So cute! The closest Chik Fil A is an hour and a half away from me :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww! Looks like they had fun! They are some VERY adorable cowboys! :) Glad you made it. SORRY ANGELA... I could have called you too, just was thinking more of *boys* when I thought of Western night. In fact, Makena was the only girl there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are getting a Chick-fil-A in London soon. Yay, London is moving up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Handsome dudes that for sure...look like a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete