Saturday, April 21, 2012

Missing in Action

It's ironic and sad, but right after Tux posted on my blog, he came up missing. We haven't seen him for a few days now and I'm worried he got killed while out on a "date."   : ( 
Anthony checked the pound today with no luck. I actually cried a little when we pulled in the drive last night and didn't see him greet us. (Yes, I'm a big baby.) I realized it had been long enough and by now, he should be home. Maybe I'm wrong and he's on a long vacation or got lost on the way home. But my gut says there are too many dangers out there- vehicles, bigger cats, dogs, coyotes. I blame myself for procrastinating getting him neutered! Oh well, pets don't keep forever. But it was a nice year with him! Pray we find him soon....It would be nice to know if he's alive or not. It was sad seeing Jameson walk around the yard last night while yelling for him. I know God cares even about the little things!


Michelle


3 comments:

  1. Praying for Tux....and you are right...God sure does care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. umm...you probably shouldn't post about your pets anymore. They seem to disappear after appearing on the world wide web!LOL...... So sad about Tux. Sometimes Toms are gone for a while....I'm sure he'll be back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, there seems to be a pattern here! Next pet we get is staying OFF the blog! (LOL)

      It's been about a week so I'm starting to wonder....Anthony thinks he'll be back but I'm losing hope!

      Delete