Monday, April 16, 2012

The Way I like It






Hey! It's me, Tux the cat. I'm the only pet left around here. I kind of like it this way, though. The puppy was far too happy for my liking. The fish would've made better midnight snacks. You need a lot of energy when you've got 13 girl friends to visit, ya know. I heard Mom saying some thing the other day about fixing that. (Not sure what she means.) I turned 1 year old on April 1st so I guess I'm a full grown Tom now. I didn't get a thing for my birthday and Mom tried making up for it by buying me a bag of cheap treats the other day. (I purposely refused them.) She's got nerve!
     

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Tux! Glad to see life is going so well for you as an only child......but 13 girlfriends? THAT can get you in BIG trouble!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha! What a personality Tux has!!!!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahahahaha, this just made me laugh! And I don't even know who Tux is!lol I sure hope Andrew dosn't have 13 girlfriends!:)lol jk

    ReplyDelete