Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter, Papaw & Memaw!

The boys and I stopped by my Father and Mother in-law's grave one evening this week. We had picked up a pretty little stone with a butterfly on it and took it there early for Easter. Pam liked butterflies so I immediately thought of her when I saw it in the store. The boys enjoyed playing with the decorative dogs that sit on the tombstone. Jameson named them according to their sizes. The biggest was "Daddy", the middle sized one was "Mommy" and the smallest was "Baby." I didn't stop them from playing with the grave decorations; Memaw wouldn't want me doing that! They petted the real "cemetery dog" and he chased us out like he loves to do. I also captured a precious video clip while we were there and thought it was fitting to post today. Some times I wish there was a window in Heaven so our loved ones could peer down from time to time, but only during happy moments. I wish they could hear the sweet little voices of their grandsons. I know they'd be so proud!


3 comments:

  1. So precious! I agree with you about letting the boys play with the dogs.....Pam would never want the boys fussed at!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That made me tear up a little!!!
    I see alot of Pam in Landon!! Too cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete