Friday, April 20, 2012

The Birthday Girls!

Wednesday was my sweet sister-in-law's birthday. Happy 36th, Shelly! Today is my sweet sister's birthday. Happy 23rd, Sarah! It seems like I should be about that age! Wow.....time flies! I still remember shopping for your Miss Piggy rattle right after you were born. LOL! 

We went out to eat at KFC last night to celebrate. Anthony wanted to get an ice cream cake (more for him than the birthday girls, I think! lol;) so we stopped by Dairy Queen and picked one up. They are so delicious and I like the pink and green.



Love you both!!  : )

Michelle

3 comments:

  1. I need some DQ cake! I think it has been about 20 years since I have had a piece! Ugh...am I really that old? Happy Birthday girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the cake Chelle! :) I thinks it's great that me and Shelly didn't plan those colors to wear! Lol! :)

    ReplyDelete