Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Yay for Spring!


 It's the first day of Spring and I caved. Meaning I turned the AC on. It seems crazy, doesn't it? But it was a whopping 82 degrees in the house and my kids were actually sweating. Plus they are getting over the flu and who wants to be uncomfortable when they're sick? I'm happy to say that Landon has been fever free so far today. I'm hoping this continues. Last night was just awful. He cried so much I ended up crying too- partly from sadness and partly from frustration! I will be glad when this is over with. It makes for some rough nights and I'm tired of having to worry about him throwing up from all the coughing. Mean old Mr. Flu has been much tougher on the little one than he was on Jameson. I'll get back to my cleaning now. Anthony's working late tonight so I'm holding off on making dinner just yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment