Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Never Seen Flowers as Beautiful as These!



To me, this was a *MUST POST* although it may not mean much to others. Yesterday while I was cleaning the kitchen, Jameson ran in from outside with a precious present for his Mama. Typing this post makes me feel all choked up just like I felt during that special moment. This was a first for us. He said some thing like, "Here Mom! I got you flowers...You get married." It was some thing I've looked forward to for years and it makes me think of the wonderful song my Mom and I have always loved, "Handful of Weeds" by Sheri Easter. It's a *MUST LISTEN* and a tear jerker as well! I bought the song for 99 cents and tried to get it on here last night with no luck. So just go listen to it yourself, okay? : )



7 comments:

  1. I had a dead dandelion in my kitchen window for days. I didn't want to throw it out....too much love radiating from it!
    I totally understand how you feel. Those weeds are priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A little while ago, he asked me to marry him! LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of those rewarding mommy moments. Makes all the hectic days not look so bad anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of those rewarding mommy moments. Makes all the hectic days not look so bad anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwww, love it. I have a scrapbook page of *weeds* Jamin picked for me... he handed them to me and said *here, I find you flyers*. ;) It was so sweet, I almost cried!

    ReplyDelete