Monday, March 5, 2012

Shaving Cuties

Our boys love foam bath soap. Uncle On and Aunt Gigi got them started on it and it's some thing they'd rather not be out of! (We currently are so I know what to get next time I'm in town!) They could play in the tub for hours! Pop & Nana bought a shaving kit for Jameson Christmas 2010 and he's still using the "razor." Landon doesn't get the shaving concept yet but he loves playing with the foam!
 Concentrating hard on getting those wiskers taken care of!

"CHEETHE!"
He said, "Ho Ho Ho.....Merry Christmas" (I love his lisp! LOL)





7 comments:

  1. Wow! My nephews are the cutest little boys!! I LOVE the pics! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! This is Ivy. You started follow my blog so now I am following yours! This stuff is neat! I'll have to buy some when my little guy gets old enough! But, my daughter would probably like it too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure she would! Thanks for the comment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOW COOL! I need one of those razors, my boys would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been wanting to get Jack a play razor and keep forgetting to. He would love it. When he sees Kenny shaving he ask him if he's putting "ice cream" on his face. LOL. Oh he also put his Sunday School picture on his tool bench "just like Jameson" LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't turn around too slow cuz if u do, he really WILL be old enough to shave!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Sarah! :)
    I know, Mom! :(
    Yes they would, Angie!
    Jack is so adorable. He cracks me up! I'm glad he has his tool bench and picture....Now he needs some ice cream and a razor! HeeHee!

    ReplyDelete