Thursday, March 1, 2012

Precious Memories.....

We are saddened by the news we received today. Anthony's Uncle Les passed away this morning. I never met Anthony's grandparents since they died when he was a young boy. However, his Aunt Jean & Uncle Les have been like grandparents to us! They are such sweet, country folks and we love them dearly. Every picture I have of him is now priceless. We'll miss you, Uncle Les! 


Summer 2005


Thanksgiving 2011 - The night Jameson asked us to pray for Uncle Les who was having trouble breathing. I'll never forget seeing my two little boys lay hands on him. It was such a precious sight!

4 comments:

  1. Hate to hear, Michelle! Will pray! Cyber hugs coming your way!!! Love you all! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You all have lost so many loved ones in the last few years. How sad!!! Makes you want to hug the ones you love one extra time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, ya'll! I agree with Amy.

    ReplyDelete