Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Christmas in March!

As always, I enjoyed working, shopping and selling at the KKCS. I love that I get to do it beside my Mom and Grandmother! :) Not intending to, I came out of there with three big items Wednesday night. Both boys ended up getting Power Wheels vehicles. Jameson's is a Harley Davidson motorcycle and Landon's is Mickey Mouse four wheeler. They were $50 and $15. Then I bought a Step 2 art table/desk with 2 stools/sides to it. It retails for $129 and I got it for just $45. It looks brand new and I love it. It's perfect for arts, crafts, play dough, or even eating snacks at! (And there's no fighting involved because each kid has his own seat and side:) I think we'll get a lot of use out of it.

I didn't find as many clothes as I wanted to for the boys, :( so I'm excited for the new "Polka Dot Alligator" sale coming up that some friends of ours are starting. :) I registered and signed up for one work shift so I can shop Wednesday night. I'm hoping to find some Church clothes for my little guys! I'm excited that I won't have to wait until the Fall to get the demoted Little Tykes desk out of my storage room! Lol. And I'm actually thinking of selling the Power Wheels Harley also because it doesn't seem to have as much power as the little Mickey quad, plus Jameson isn't using it much at all. I won't make $325 (The ammount of my KKCS check due to arrive in the mail soon!) but it'll be some thing any way.

They ate dinner (McD's:) at their desk on the porch that night! lol
They were pretty excited!

7 comments:

  1. WOW, look at those finds!! GOOD JOB! I didn't even make it to the sale (I'm upset too, my kids needed a few things). But Avalon had RSV and I was so sick too with the ear/sinus infections I had... I wish I had just sucked it up and went... but I didn't have a babysitter either...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, I hate that you didn't make it! Come to the polka Dot Alligator Sale! (Vickie's sister and her sis-in-laws are starting it.) Check out the website!

      Delete
  2. We have a sale like that here. I love it! I have all my stuff ready to go. Usually I wait until the last minute to get my things priced! It's at the end of the month and my little girl needs some church clothes too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am getting ready to do a post on my finds too! We need to go have a girl's night out with our KKCS checks!!!!! Since we worked so hard for it we deserve it, right?

    ReplyDelete