Thursday, May 24, 2012

Pieces of My Day....

I found these and put them in a vase. I also mowed the pretty lawn you see in the background! LOL =) Since Anthony was up to elbows in grease, he asked me to do it for him while he went to buy a part for his boat trailer. That way, he wouldn't be rushed getting ready for the assisted living home service this evening.

One of my favorite flowers, these tiger lilies gave my dining room a Summery feeling. 
The best part is I picked them in my own yard!

I caught this big bass from our pond literally as soon as I put my line in! Come on out to Young's Pay Pond and you won't be disappointed! LOL =) I guess I could've grilled him up for dinner if I didn't already have barbecued ribs in the crock pot. By the way, Anthony is pretty jealous about this catch!

I watered my little okra and pepper plants. Come on, little guys! 
Grow, grow, grow! I'll transport you to your new home soon! 

"What's taking so long with getting those grapes, lady?" =)


  

4 comments:

  1. Looking summery @ your house. Cute pic of Landon. That's what my kids look like when they want popsicles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice catch! I bet he is jealous. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful fish and beautiful flowers....handsome boy!

    ReplyDelete