Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Easier way to show you my KKCS buys...

Hey ya'll,

I wanted to show you what I bought for the boys from the Fall consignment sale but didn't want to take, edit and post over 35 pictures! lol! So I put my iPhone to work and recorded a video clip instead. This is new for me and I feel a little silly doing it but it's WAY easier! I hope it isn't too much of a bore for ya and I don't get made fun of! lol
 
The consignment sales are where we buy the majority of our sons' wardrobes and I usually find a lot more in the Fall than I do in the Spring. This sale I spent A LOT of money, however- I made over $560! My earning far exceeded my spending so we were good! In this clip, I show you most of the clothes I bought but some of them were in the laundry baskets or their pajama drawers! One particular Mossy Oak camo outfit (not in the video) I found for Jameson has become a favorite of his.....I think he'd choose to wear it every day if he could! I also forgot to show you Jameson's Rescue Heroes fire truck that he actually prayed I would find! It was under a table and only $2! He was one happy little boy when he saw me bring it home that evening along with his first bike! It looks like a dirt bike and was just $15! Then of course, the John Deere Gator was our big purchase for $140. They have spent HOURS riding that thing already....No regrets getting it! 

I love saving money!!!

Michelle : )   


 

6 comments:

  1. The KKCS is absolutely wonderful!! I am hooked!! Thanks for sharing all of your stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad I got you to be an addict like myself..lol..I love having you for a working and shopping buddy! (:

      Delete
  2. oooh, NOW I see where all the good stuff went!! Haha. I could not find Lawsen a single pair oft it pants/jeans or any nice plaid shirts . NONE in size 4..... Looks like you got 'em. ;-) hehe. Hey, you work hard to get in early. Oh and I Love the video entry. Cool idea, loved seeing all your purchases. My boys don't have alot of sweaters for this fall.... and I love little guys in sweaters. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. NEAT video clip idea! Glad you got such great deals!!! :) The clothes look so cute! It's funny how your boys are already wearing sweaters. Here in South GA it's still in the 80's & HOT! Send the cooler weather our way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! We're starting to get into sweater weather and although I love Autumn, I hate Winter! lol! We used to live in GA and I remember how warm it was!!

      Delete