Monday, February 13, 2012

Wishing I Could Take It Away : (

I'm up with a sick little Landon. His head feels so hot against my arm but his temp is only 99.6. His cheeks are bright red and there was a little blood in his nasal discharge which startled me earlier. I got some Motrin and Mucinex down him and now he's drifting back to sleep, thank God. The last thing he said to me was, "Medicine" in a pitiful little voice that almost brought tears to my eyes. I hope he gets better and I don't have to take him in to the doctor's office. He and I missed Church yesterday morning but we went last night since he got better and seemed to be doing fine. This nasty stuff strikes at night and in the morning hours. I'm wondering if it's the croup again. I HATE YOU, SICKNESS! Leave my baby alone.....

No comments:

Post a Comment