Friday, February 24, 2012

Come Buy My Stuff! ; )

 

It's time again! The Spring KKCS is next week. Needless to say, it's been a busy week in this household! I've got a lot less than usual to sell this time around so I don't anticipate another $600 check but I'm excited nonetheless! Plus, my hubby is on vacation next week so it will be nice to spend extra family time together. Maybe we can even squeeze a date in, who knows? We never did get that anticipated Valentine's date we were hoping for....

Back to the Sale, I've been hooked since my first one in Fall of 2007. Held twice a year, it's a great place to find bargains, earn bucks and have fun! I really enjoy volunteering with my Mom and getting in to shop early. Check out their website for more info: www.kentuckykidssale.com 
Be sure to come out March 1st (10-8) 2nd (10-8) and 3rd (10-5) to the Prichard Community Center and bring home the bargains! Sign up to sell next time around and you won't be disappointed! The earnings far exceed yard sales. :)

1 comment: