Saturday, May 28, 2011


Today my heart is heavy for the family of little Addison Jo Blair. I didn't know her, and don't know her family. I heard of them through facebook friends and her Caring Bridge website. Reading the journal entries and looking through the pictures has given me a tiny glimpse into who she was and what she has suffered the past few months. She was such a strong little girl. Her fight with cancer is over now and she's in the arms of Jesus, free from pain.

Since I heard the news last night, I've been crying off and on. I cannot imagine what her family is going through. Addison was just two months younger than our Jameson. Today I've held my boys longer, given more hugs and kisses, and showed extra patience with them. Last night, I looked at Anthony with tear filled eyes and said, "We have two healthy babies!" I realized how much we take that for granted.

I ask you to please lift the Blair family up to God in the coming days, weeks and months. I'm praying for God to carry them through this dark valley.....For Him to wrap His arms of comfort, peace and hope around them.....For Him to deal with and save souls through this also.

With a heavy and thankful heart,

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment