Saturday, May 21, 2011

Daily Dose of 3 Year Old Cuteness.......


{I actually wrote this yesterday but didn't get to post it until today!}

Jameson is getting to that "cute" age. I love to hear him talk, even if I'm the only person in the world that understands 99.9% of what he says! Anthony looks at me in amazement some times after I interpret what our son says as if to say, "I never would have guessed that in a million years."

 Here is a little glimpse into Jameson's world. Woody is his best friend. A few minutes ago, he brought me two nutty bars from the cabinet-One for him, and one for Woody. I told him that he had to put one back because Woody didn't need one. Woody talks to me some times and I don't feel too silly to carry on a conversation with a plastic cowboy doll!

Jameson loves to color and tells me, "I made that!" proudly showing me his artwork. Some times he draws Super Grover, some times Memaw, and some times his Daddy's work van. I am really glad I bought the Little Tykes desk from the Sale for him. He has spent hours at it!

He also loves to sing and can carry a tune quite well. His latest favorites are "Light in the Weebow", ("I've Never Been This Homesick Before") "God is Good", (He emphasizes "Yes He is!") "Victory Is Mine", (It goes, "I told YOU to get thee behind...") and today he's been singing "Row, Row, Row Your Boat Gently Down the Street". Of course, not every word comes out clearly, but his Mama understands him.

He loves Quinton Taylor's truck and pretends his vehicles at home are either that, or the Excursion his parents drive. "Mart" tells "Alchi" to get in the truck. (Mark and Malachi) He loves to pretend there's a dead deer in the back of his toy truck he pushes around and even uses a horse for the carcase. He told me yesterday, "I die it." while plucking hair from a duster. (I guess that was his deer?) Should I be disturbed?! LOL!


Every time he's hurting he says "Pray, Mommy" and thanks me after I lay my hand on his belly (or whatever hurts) and pray for it. He knows where his Memaw is and will tell you she's with "Seesus in the sky, in Heaven." He loves Church and especially his "Chody" (Pastor Jody Silvers) If Brother Jody is absent, it doesn't take Jameson long to notice and he'll whisper, "Where's Chody?" a couple of minutes into the service.

He pretends to take pictures and then shows us the picture on his pretend digital camera. He says, "Awww! That's cute" in a genuine voice. He told the vacuum cleaner and a pile of towels to say cheese the other day. Then he shows us his cute photos of the objects. (on his hands) He has a great imagination and he cracks us up!

The other day, he was talking on the phone with his Nana and Lili. He was telling them about his new haircut and he held the phone up to his head  twice so they could both "see" it!

It probably seems boring for some people to read, but I like to journal these things so I will never forget my little three year old. I want to be able to stroll down memory lane when he's 10, 16, 21, and 30.

I told him recently that he can't get any older than three and he said "Okay." But I know he won't obey. Mom gave us a similar order and we didn't. Ha Ha!

I enjoy the daily dose of cuteness and laughter my little guys give to me!

Michelle

4 comments:

  1. aw he sounds like hes a mess! Kids never fail to make ya smile huh?? Cute post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes he is! They make you laugh every day....What would we do without our little ones? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reading about all our Jameson is doing! Keep on writing it all down!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent post. I laughed reading this. Amanda enjoyed as well. Tell Jameson that I love "Light in the Weebow" as well.

    ReplyDelete