Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter as a family of 4 ...

I hope every one had a wonderful Easter as we did! We are so very blessed and I definitely enjoyed the day with my family. Jameson and Landon really racked up this year. They got FIVE Easter baskets each. Yes, I said five! I'm thinking maybe they could do without the ones from us next year? It seems their grandparents, Aunts and Uncles have got them covered. Ha Ha! The weather was rainy so the kids hunted eggs inside of Gramma's house but they loved every minute of it. It dried up enough to let them go outside and try out their bubble machines from Gramps & Gramma. It was a great day and most importantly, we had the privilege of being in God's house for two services to celebrate His Son's resurrection! I'm so thankful that He chose the cross and I know my Redeemer lives!

Michelle








2 comments:

  1. I love all of the pictures....especially the one with Landon's scrunched up nose and Lili eyes!

    ReplyDelete