Friday, August 3, 2012

{fUn fAmILy fIsHiNg}

Anthony worked a half day and took us to our friends' place this evening to fish. He met them while installing their phone/internet about a year ago. They are awesome people and let us fish in their huge pond whenever we want. They also have a lake house that we'll be staying at for a couple of nights for Anthony's birthday. I wish these two weeks would hurry....after they showed us pictures tonight, I can't wait to go! The fish were biting like crazy! I caught two big bass, Anthony caught several, and Jameson even caught a couple of bluegill. It was SO much fun and the scenery made for some great pictures again. I recently joined Instagram so between that and Snapseed, (an awesome app my awesome Dad bought for me:) I've been having a blast playing with them! Here are a few of my favorites. If you'd like to follow me on Instagram, I'm mysong224.








2 comments: