Thursday, September 8, 2011

          
               September 13, 2003 ~ The day I married my best friend ~





Almost 8 years and 2 gorgeous sons later......Where has the time gone?
I can't wait for our date next Tuesday night! (Those don't happen often with the 2 gorgeous sons in the picture:) I'm also excited to get to work the Kentucky Kids Consignment Sale together again!  God has blessed me with a godly husband and wonderful Daddy with a huge heart!

Happy (early) Anniversary to us!



2 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary to my favorite daughter...(don't tell Sarah or Lilianna) and favorite son-in-law...although Anthony better be bringing me over Krispy Kreme's if he wants to keep that title...Sarah already has Bradley in the top position!! Love yall!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!!! I won't tell. I'll make sure to tell Anthony where the competition stands. Love you too!!!!!

    ReplyDelete