Thursday, September 22, 2011

The Adventures of The Young Brothers Part 2

A couple of weeks ago, some thing pretty funny happened one night. I was sitting on the couch and the boys were in the dining room where their desk and art supplies are. I thought they were being awfully quiet and suspected some mischief was happening. I heard silence and occassional giggles from Jameson. I hollered from the living room to ask Jameson what he was doing. He said he was "painting." (This is what he calls coloring some times.) I asked him what he was coloring a couple of times and he said "Paper!" I should have gotten up to double check the situation but I trusted him. All the while, I still had the nagging Mothering instinct that some thing was going on. A couple of minutes later, Jameson and Landon came into the kitchen but Landon ran past the doorway so fast I didn't see him. Jameson went to the master bathroom, then came back into the kitchen where Landon was. I noticed that he would laugh when he saw Landon. I asked him what he was laughing at. He replied, "His face!" while pointing Landon's way. That's when I saw him. I laid over in the kitchen floor cracking up laughing after hollering for Anthony to come see. He was more worried about Landon than amused. I assured him the markers were non toxic and and after my giggles were gone, (and photos snapped for memories) I scolded Jameson for using Landon's face as a canvas for his artwork. He was quite a thorough artist, even coloring inside of his ears. Landon didn't seem to mind a bit though! It appears he also taste tasted the markers during the art session. LOL. We'll never forget this!





No comments:

Post a Comment