Monday, September 12, 2011

Making a list and checking it twice......

It's here again, the week of another Kentucky Kids Consignment Sale! I'm happy to be DONE with all of the gathering, entering, ironing, tagging and checking in! Anthony is on vacation this week and has been a tremendous help. I enjoyed working tonight and spotted a couple of things I really hope some one doesn't get to before I do. (fingers crossed;) Tomorrow I will go out on a REAL DATE, some thing I haven't done in a year with my sweetie! THEN, Wednesday, it's TIME TO SHOP til' I drop (or run out of money...lol)! I'm sitting on the couch making a list of what my boys need so I'll know what to shop for. Most of the "needs" are for Jameson. Of course, I'll walk out of the Prichard Community Center with a few "wants" also. With all of the clothes, shoes and purses, I'm sure I'll find some thing for Mommy too. ;) Lastly, Anthony and I are working the Sale together Thursday which I am looking forward to again. I wasn't sure if he would want to do it again and I'm excited to be able to spend so much time with him this week "kidless"! He looks pretty hot in the aprons, if you ask me. HaHa! (He'll probably opt OUT of wearing one this time.)

Getting back to my list now! What a wonderful week.....

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment