Sunday, June 5, 2011

Big Milestone for Landon!


We bought this walker for Landon's first birthday and he's been pushing it around the house for the past couple of weeks. It's so funny to watch him stepping high and proudly steering it like a pro. He's also been cruising around the furniture for about a month. A few hours ago, he took his first step ALONE and Anthony hollered for me. Within the next few minutes, I got him to take SEVEN steps! It was for food, of course....and CANDY at that! Bad Mom, huh? But what can I say? I was so excited and wanted a repeat of what I had missed. I'll admit that my eyes got a little misty watching him...Why do they have to grow up so fast? :( He has five days until he turns 14 months old ......but now I can say he walked at 13! Way to go, Landon! Mama loves her "Sugar Bear" :)



3 comments: