Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Happy Feet!

I never knew a pair of shoes could make a little boy so happy! Jameson's tennis shoes were looking a little dingy so I decided to go shopping for a new pair. The old pair would be demoted to play shoes. I bought these New Balances at Shoe Show last night and paid a little more than I usually do. They were still under $20 but I guess I'm spoiled by Kentucky Kids Consignment Sale prices. As soon as I tried them on him, he said, "Let's go!" and walked toward the door. He wore them to Wal-Mart after we paid for them and told Daddy about them over my cell phone. Last night and today, he has carried them around in the box and had me put them on him so he can wear them in the house too. They must be really comfortable because he's never done that before.

Gotta go! He's asking me to put them on his feet again.....


"Ro Ro shoes" (Grover)

No comments:

Post a Comment