Friday, November 16, 2012

Spontaneous Shopping Spree! (Thanks, Mom! :)

Last Saturday while hanging around the house, I got an iMessage from my Mom that said, "You need to go to Crazy 8 today." They had 25% off the entire store and that included all their clearance. Lilianna was in dire need of clothing and she RACKED up! Mom bought her 18 adorable items that day and got awesome deals on all of it! Anthony had been in the woods deer hunting all day so I called him to see if he wanted to go to Bowlingreen with us. He whispered back that he didn't want to go :( but told me to go on without him. So the boys and I hit the road at about 6:00 pm. It seems like a late start, but since it takes an hour to get there AND they are an hour behind us, we arrived at around 6:00 pm their time. That gave us three hours to eat dinner and shop- plenty of time! We ate pizza and pasta from Sbarro in the food court and then the boys had a blast riding the big carousel. Then, with full tummies and the carousel ride out of the way, we went into Crazy 8, where we spent the remaining hour and a half. The boys sat on the little bench in the back of the store and watched the Crazy 8 kid's TV the entire time (and boy am I thankful for that thing!!! LOL) except for when I was trying clothes on them. The girls that work there were wonderful. I was thrilled with my little haul and got great deals. I was especially excited to find Jameson a nice dress coat (which he needed) for 47% off! I went a little crazy when I found Landon's owl shirt, too. lol:) Here's what I left with:

Grey pea coat for Jameson: $23.60 (reg. $44.95)
Jeans for Jameson: $9.74
Jeans for Landon: $9.75
Tie shirts for J&L: $4.49 each  (I'm super excited about these for Christmas!:)
Button-up plaid shirts for J&L: $8.99 each
Owl shirt for Landon: $5.24
Polo for Jameson: $5.24
Fish shirt for Landon: $5.24  

 Sorry the picture of Landon is blurry! I didn't want to leave him out so I included it any way.

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE that place!!! Great deals!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cute clothes! The closest one to us is in Louisville :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how I wish we had a crazy 8. Love that place!!!!!!!! I love getting my girls matching clothes from there!! I love the tie shirts!!!!!!!!!! Law needs one!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never been , but Tiff and I talk a bout spending a day in bowling green...because we keep hearing everyone else shops there.

    ReplyDelete