Friday, July 6, 2012

Sunset on the Lake


This is the view we had from our boat this evening. We arrived at the lake at almost 8:00 but it couldn't have been more perfect. We had about an hour and a half of daylight with absolute gorgeous weather. It was so relaxing! I even drove the boat for the first time. The boys did too, with a little help from their Daddy. =)

I hope every one had a great Independence Day. We've had a fun week of cook-outs, get-togethers and fireworks. Now the weekend is here with lots of plans with family. I'm excited to see my brother, his wife and my nieces and can't wait to celebrate the girls' birthdays here! I'm looking forward to visiting with my Uncle Scott and his family from Illinois also. White Mills Days is on Saturday too, along with more fireworks that night in Stephensburg. Freeman Lake's show was amazing this year. I love watching the sky light up with colorful explosions and feeling my heart swell up with pride.....because I'm an AMERICAN. Thank you, Lord for my freedom! Happy 236th Birthday, beloved country of mine! =)

Here are some pictures as well as a video clip from our time on the lake!

Michelle






 



6 comments: