Monday, December 9, 2013

Exciting Changes!!!

It's been a few months since I posted any thing but I have some blog worthy news!!! About 3 and a half weeks ago, we found out we are expecting our third little one! We feel so blessed and can't wait to meet our baby next July! Shortly before we saw two lines, ;) my little brother proposed to his girlfriend, Sarah! They are planning to tie the knot in May! As if all of this wasn't quite exciting enough, I found out yesterday that my brother, Josh and sis-in-law, Amanda are also expecting their third!!! Our due dates are only a couple of weeks apart! It will be so fun to be pregnant together! 2014 is going to be a BIG and exciting year for our family! :) A wedding and 2 babies! How much more exciting can you get than that?! 

I will keep you posted. This blog is going to need a name change, too! "Me and My 4 Men?!" or some thing else? ;) 

Michelle 

2 comments:

  1. A new blog name could be....."Us Girls and Our Three Men". :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited about all the excitement in the Sargent Family!!!!!!! :-) You better be keeing your blog updated. I get plenty of news from Amanda but its nice to see it on here too.

    ReplyDelete