Friday, February 22, 2013

First post from our new toy!

My parents were right. These Apple products are both awesome AND addicting. My iPhone has a big brother now. His name is iPad mini. I love them both but the new guy has reeeally captured my attention this week. The boys were thrilled to pieces with the surprise on Sunday and are thoroughly enjoying their new apps. We bought a good protective case for it since they use it so much. I think it will be pretty cool to enter my KKCS items on it! Well, the first few will be any way.... Now if only I could find an app that would do my ironing and tagging for me! ; )


7 comments:

  1. Give Apple a little more time...I'm sure that ironing and tagging app will be available!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kenny asked me what I wanted for my birthday next week and I told him an IPAD. He laughed at me.....we shall see though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Lord, pllleeeeaaassseee move on Brother Kenny's heart so he will buy his wife what she wants for her birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let's bind together on behalf of this now!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! You guys have POWERFUL prayers.....amazing! I am now the owner of an IPAD!!!! Let's see what else should I have you guys pray for???????? LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Actually I'm not so sure it is MY Ipad I've only held it for about 3 seconds.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!!!! An Ipad? How cool. And now Angela has one too... I still don't even have texting and you guys have ipads too? I need to step it up girls. lol

    ReplyDelete